Celebrating 33 Years of
International Student Recruitment
The AEO Fall Tour 2019 visits 9 cities in Asia. AEO offers the best student recruitment tours of Asia. As usual, the AEO Tour is 30 – 60 percent lower in cost than any other tour. The cities we choose have proven to be excellent markets for recruiting high quality, full fee paying international markets.
1. Main Tour: $9,900 (Sept. 17-Oct. 3)
(Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur)
a) 5 AEO public exhibitions held in 5-star hotel ballrooms
b) advertising and promotion of exhibitions
c) inter Asia airfares
d) school visits with fairs
e) tour brochure
f) deluxe hotel accommodations
g) buffet breakfasts each morning
h) group ground transportation
i) group dinners
A huge portion of the cost goes towards advertising our AEO exhibitions. AEO not only advertises throughout social media, but continues to place full, half and quarter page ads in all the top newspapers. AEO Tour is the only tour that advertises to this extent. Parents still read newspapers! AEO mails thousands of tour brochures and posters to hundreds of schools throughout Asia. AEO exhibitions are noted for having many parents accompany their children to the fairs.
2. Pre-Tour Option: $890 (Sept. 15-17)
(Bangkok, Phnom Penh, Angkor Wat)
3. Post-Tour Option: $790 (Oct. 3-5)
4. Main Tour without hotels and airfares: $7,990 (Sept. 18-Oct. 3)
5. Main Tour including both options: $11,580 (Sept. 15-Oct. 5)
6. Main Tour including both options without hotels and airfares: $9,490 (Sept. 15-Oct. 5)
7. City Options
This includes school visits, AEO exhibitions where applicable, ground transportation and inclusion in the tour brochure. Participants can choose one or more cities. This does not include hotel accommodation or inter Asia airfares.
1. Bangkok: $590: Sept. (Sept. 17-21)
2. *Ho Chi Minh: $1,500 (Sept. 21-24)
3. *Hanoi: $1,500 (Sept. 24-27)
4. *Singapore: $2,500 (Sept. 28-30)
5. *Kuala Lumpur: $2,500 (Sept. 30-Oct. 3)
6. *Penang: $690 (Oct. 3-5)
* Includes AEO public exhibitions in the ballrooms of hotels.
8. Second Participant:
a) if sharing hotel room, the extra cost would be about 15% of the cost of the first participant
b) with separate hotel room, the cost would be about 35% of the cost of the first participant.
The AEO Tour offers the following advantages:
1. more exhibitions than any other tour.
2. larger student turnouts at AEO exhibitions in each city
3. lower costs – 30% - 60% lower than other tours
4. more school visits - the fall tour will have approximately 44 school visits
5. AEO concentrates solely on Asia and offers only 2 tours a year to Asia. Other tours will
offer up to 12 tours a year. We spend the whole year organizing our two tours.
6. huge advertising campaigns to promote the AEO exhibitions.
7. AEO consistently maintains diversity in the colleges chosen to participate.
Maintaining diversity means successful student recruitment.
8. AEO exhibitions are held in top hotel ballrooms.